When a memo with prizes (a contest) is scheduled it is visible to the on-air staff at the top of the timeline. The on-air staff drags the memo into the appropriate place in the timeline. The memo shows up in the timeline like a regular talk with additional information about prizes and contestants.
Adding a contestant
- Select "Add contestant". A popup appears to search people.
- Search the contestant by name or phone number. When the contestant is already present, the information will be shown.
- Select the contestant, or click "Add new". The winner screen appears to record prizes and winner details.
- Select the prizes that have been won. The stock level is adjusted automatically.
- Record the details of the winner.
One hour after the prizes are recorded, the confirmation email is sent. This gives the on-air staff time to still make some changes when needed.