Model field: Boolean
The field Boolean allows you to add a true/false option to your publication.
Default field settings
Every model field contains three basis field settings:
- Title: the title of this field, shown in the publication as field label
- ID: the technical ID of this field, for API use for example
- Help text: this text will be shown to editors below the field
True / false condition
A boolean is a data type that has one of two possible values (usually denoted true and false). In a Prepr publication model you can fill in conditions which match best with your organizations needs (e.g. yes/no).
An boolean field has two options:
- Required: Make this field required
- Enable localization: Allow editors to manage this publication in multi language