Model field: Number
The field Number allows you to add numerical data to your publication.
Default field settings
Every model field contains three basis field settings:
- Title: the title of this field, shown in the publication as field label
- ID: the technical ID of this field, for API use for example
- Help text: this text will be shown to editors below the field
The number field can be useful when you want to add numerical data to your publication. For example: year of birth, stock number or product prize.
- Integer: a number without a decimal point.
- Float: a floating-point number, which means it is a number that has a decimal place. Floats are used when more precision is needed.
A number field has two options:
- Required: Make this field required
- Enable localization: Allow editors to manage this publication in multi language