Model field: Publication link
The field Publication link allows you to make a reference link from one publication to another.
Default field settings
Every model field contains three basis field settings:
- Title: the title of this field, shown in the publication as field label
- ID: the technical ID of this field, for API use for example
- Help text: this text will be shown to editors below the field
You can specify the publication model to create a reference to one or more publications of this specific model. Leave empty to refer to publications of all publication models. You can give in the minimum and maximum number of publications you want to link.
A publication link field has three options:
- Required: Make this field required
- Enable localization: Allow editors to manage this publication in multi language
- Allow publications from all environments of the group: Leave empty when you only want to link to publications in this environment