Model field: Tags
The field Tags allows you to add metadata to your publication.
Default field settings
Every model field contains three basis field settings:
- Title: the title of this field, shown in the publication as field label
- ID: the technical ID of this field, for API use for example
- Help text: this text will be shown to editors below the field
The tags field can be visible in three different states:
- Free tag entry
- Taggroup > Autosuggest
- Taggroup > checkboxes / radiobuttons
Note: You can switch between checkboxes and radiobuttons on a taggroup detail level. Go to Settings > Content > Tag groups and select 'Multiple selections allowed' for checkboxes. Leave empty for radiobuttons.
A tags field has two options:
- Required: Make this field required
- Enable localization: Allow editors to manage this publication in multi language